The English Center Registration
Contact Us
Home Features Courses Student Visa Resources
Student Visa
Who needs Visa?
Anyone who comes to the US for the specific purpose to study needs an F-1 student visa. Students who wish to study at a language school, a university, an academic high school, or other academic institutions are all covered by an F-1 student visa.