The English Center Registration
Contact Us
Home Features Courses Student Visa Resources
Student Visa
  How to get Visa?
  If you are in your country:
To obtain an I-20 for an F-1 Student Visa from English Center USA, you will need to follow these steps:

1) First, you must submit the following documents:
• English Center USA I-20 APPLICATION FORM
• A copy of the page in your passport which shows your name and photograph
• Recent bank statement* OR Sponsorship letter**

In order for us to issue an I-20, applicants must provide evidence of financial support for the period of study in the USA. The US government requires that you provide a bank statement from you or your sponsor. The bank statement must confirm that you have at least $7000 available to you for each term you will study at English Center USA. If the bank statement is not in your name, then your sponsor should sign on the second page of the I-20 application form.

**A sponsorship letter from your employer or government office is acceptable if they will pay for your education in the U.S. The sponsorship letter should indicate the amount of money provided by that company or agency.

2) When we receive your documents
(I-20 application, the photo page in your passport, and bank statement or sponsorship letter), we will send your I-20 document to you. You need to take this document to the US embassy or consulate nearest you in order to request a student visa.

If you are currently studying in the US:
You may visit the English Center USA office or call 217-344-3310 (Monday - Thursday) to get assistance. We can easily and quickly transfer your I-20 to English Center USA. If your current I-20 or F-1 is terminated by another school or university, contact our school quickly, so that we can help you to reinstate your visa status. Our Director of Admissions has years of experience helping students correct many types of visa issues.