The English Center Registration
Contact Us
Home Features Courses Student Visa Resources
Full-time Students

First, you need to fill out an application form:
Click here to download an

or you can request an application by email at
or by calling

Students outside of the US:

1) Complete an I-20 APPLICATION and email it to English Center USA with the necessary documents (see explanation of "Source of Funds & Financial Guarantee" on the application form).

English Center USA will mail an acceptance letter and an I-20 document to you, which are needed to get an F-1 student visa.

2) When you receive your I-20 document, take it to the American Embassy or Consulate in your country to apply for an F-1 visa.

3) Come to English Center USA as soon as possible after you arrive in the US. You will need to choose your classes and pay the tuition at that time.

Students who are currently studying in the US:

Students transfering to English Center USA save money! Our tuition is usually less than elsewhere, plus we will give you a $100 discount for transferring here!

Simply submit your I-20 APPLICATION FORM and proof of funding to our school office as soon as possible.

English Center USA will complete the I-20 transfer quickly and easily. You will save money when you transfer here with lower tuition and lower cost of living, with also smaller class size and OUTSTANDING English and American culture instruction.